Japanese Buckwheat Noodles (Soba)
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
2 tbsp white sesame
1/2 tsp sesame oil
Shitake mushrooms, sliced
3 pieces of shredded ginger
1 carrot, peeled and ribboned
2 tbsp of Mirin
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp Wasabi
- Boil the soba as instructed on the packaging with a 1.5L Visions Sauce Pan
- Place a frying pan over high heat and roast sesame for about 1 minute. Cool in a separate dish
- Stir fry mushrooms, carrots and ginger for about 2 minutes. Let it cool.
- Add mirin, soy sauce, wasabi to a bowl and mix well.
- To a PYREX mixing bowl, add soba, mushrooms, carrots, ginger and roasted sesame seeds. Add sauce and mix well.
- Serve on Corelle dinnerware, or store it for your next meal using Corelle Snapware!