Mediterranean Chicken Meatballs
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- We Suggest:
600g ground chicken
2 cloves garlic (crushed)
2 Green olives (chopped)
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Salt and black pepper to season
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 cups canned tomatoes
1 cup of tomato puree
1/2 teaspoon sugar
Fresh basil (chopped)
1/2 cups pasta
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C
- Mix the ground meat, garlic, olive, Parmesan cheese, salt, black pepper and bread crumbs to the Pyrex mixing bowl and mix by hand.
- Roll into a large meatball and place in Corningware casserole with a baking sheet. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Heat the wok to medium heat and with olive oil. Pan-fry the meatballs until browned. Drain oil in paper towels.
- Add canned tomatoes, tomato puree, salt, black pepper and sugar to the casserole and arrange the meatballs.
- Cover and bake in oven for 15 minutes. Add basil and cook for 10 minutes without a lid this time.
- Remove from oven and place for 5 minutes. Serve with pasta on Corelle dinnerware.