CORELLE® - Styles That Last
Aesthetically durable, CORELLE is the ideal lightweight dinnerware that resists chipping, breakage and stains of daily use. Its wide selection of attractive designs and shapes will help make every dinning occasion a memorable one - CORELLE, truly Long Lasting Beauty…Learn More
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY — CORELLE VITRELLE™ DINNERWARE
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any CORELLE Vitrelle™ dinnerware that should crack, break, chip, or permanently stain within one year of normal household use* from date of purchase.
*Note: Normal household use is preparing, serving and cleaning up after each meal. The warranty does not cover household moving, storage, camping, commercial or institutional use of CORELLE products.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY — CORELLE SNAPWARE ACCESSORIES
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any CORELLE SNAPWARE accessory item (i.e., plastic lids) with a manufacturing defect within one year from date of purchase.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local World Kitchen office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@corellebrands.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- Before using, wash your new CORELLE dinnerware with soap and water to remove the clear protective coating.
- Use CORELLE dinnerware for warming, baking and reheating food in microwave oven or preheated conventional and convection ovens. To warm empty dinnerware for serving, use preheated conventional or convection oven only.
- CORELLE dinnerware can be washed in an automatic dishwasher. Load dishwasher carefully to avoid glass-to-glass contact and bumping against other items during cycle.
- Oven must be preheated before inserting dish. DO NOT insert dish into oven for cooking or reheating until the oven has been preheated to the desired temperature.
- Add liquid to the bottom of dish when cooking certain foods. When preparing foods that may release liquid, add a small amount of liquid sufficient to cover the bottom of the dish prior to cooking.
- Plastic lids can be used in the microwave but should be removed before heating and placed on top while unlatched. Plastic lids are leak-proof but not intended to be used upside down or submerged under water.
- CORELLE dinnerware is made of a special glass called Vitrelle™ and is break resistant. However, all glass is breakable, and care should be taken in handling.
- A drop or knock against a hard subject may cause immediate breakage or enough damage so that the item breaks later for no apparent reason.
- A severe impact can break CORELLE dinnerware immediately, resulting in many small pieces of glass.
- Serrated knives can scratch the surface of any dinnerware. Note: scratching is not covered under the warranty.
- To loosen cooked-on-food, allow CORELLE dinnerware to cool, and then soak in warm detergent water. Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads.
- Coffee or tea discolouration can be removed by cleaning with baking soda or mild cleanser.
- Grey “metal marks” or rust marks can be caused by metal utensils, silverware, exposed metal on dish-washer racks, or stainless steel sinks. Clean gently with a non-abrasive cleanser recommended for rust removal.
- Water with high iron content can stain dishes. To remove iron stains, use a mild cleanser.
- Do not heat on top of gas, electric and ceramic stovetops, on or near any other direct heating source such as range heat vents, pilot light, open flames, etc even for warming purposes.
- Do not use under broiler/griller, browning element of microwave oven or in a toaster oven.
- Do not heat an empty dish in a microwave oven. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break.
- Do not add liquid to a hot dish, place a hot dish on a wet or cold surface, or handle with a wet cloth. These sudden temperature changes may cause the item to break or shatter. Handle hot dish with a dry cloth or potholder.
- Do not place hot dish directly on a cool countertop or metal surface, or in the sink. Allow the hot dish to cool on a cooling rack, potholder or dry cloth. Allow the hot dish to cool as provided above before washing, refrigerating or freezing.
- Do not handle hot dish without appropriate protection for your hands. Use with a potholder, dry cloth or thick towel.
- Do not use to microwave popcorn, hold or support popcorn bags, or microwave convenience foods with special browning wrappers, etc. Some convenience food packaging is designed to heat rapidly in a microwave oven and may cause breakage.
- Do not heat small amount of food in a large dish. It may become too hot to handle, crack or break. Always select dish size to fit food load.
- Do not overheat oil or butter in microwave oven. Use minimum amount of cooking time.
- Do not use harsh cleansers, scouring pads, or any object that will scratch items.
- Do not use or repair any item that is chipped, cracked, or noticeably scratched. Damaged items may break or shatter without warning.
- Do not use CORELLE 325ml, 450ml, 900ml Footed Bowl or 177ml Cup in convection oven or electric rice cooker. Use in microwave oven only. Material of the attachment is sensitive to heat.
- To prevent staining and blistering of plastic lids, avoid overheating of high-fat foods, sugar, oils and tomato sauces.