Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open to all Facebook Users residing in Singapore held on the Facebook Page of Corelle Brands Asia Pacific, henceforth referred to as the Organizer.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Organizer, its tenants, tenants’ employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, suppliers and advertising agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- A potential contestant or winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with all terms and conditions set forth.
- To be eligible to stand a chance to win the Limited Edition Peanuts Tote bag, participants must do the following by 10 May 2019:
- The participant must take a selfie with the Peanuts life-size pop-up located at any one of four selected Fairprice stores.
- The participant must be included in the participating photo.
- Like Corelle Brands Asia Pacific Facebook Page
- The participant must tag @CorelleBrandsAP and share the post on their Facebook Page with #CorelleXPeanuts2019 #HuntCorelleSnoopy in their captions.
- Participants would be required to set the participating post to public.
- Failure to follow any of the above mentioned criteria for eligibility will be considered as invalid entry.
- Each individual is only allowed one entry.
- The participant must be residing in Singapore.
- The participant has to like Corelle Brands Asia Pacific Facebook Page to join and must be at least 16 years old and above.
- By entering the contest, the participant has agreed to comply with these rules and regulations.
- Eligible participants will be randomly picked by the Organizer as winners and an email will be sent to all successful winners.
- 288 winners will be randomly selected by the Organizer, with each receiving 1 Limited Edition Peanuts Tote bag.
- Last day of collection for the Limited Edition Peanuts Tote bag must be done by 28th June 2019 before 12pm at the Organizer’s office.
- Winners will be selected by the Organizer.
- No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent is allowed.
- The Organizer’s decision will be deemed as final.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Winners will be announced on 17th May 2019 and will be notified through the Organizer’s Facebook Page. Winners will have to fill up an online form which will be shared with them via a link in the caption before 31st May 2019, 5pm; otherwise, prizes will be forfeited. Further instructions on collection of the prize will be sent via email from the Organizer.
- All prizes won must be accepted as rewarded and are not transferable, exchangeable for cash or kind or extendable in validity. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prizes with others of equivalent value without prior notice.
- Prizes must be collected at the Organizer’s office (Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific)
238A Thomson Road, #25-09/10 Novena Square Tower A, Singapore 307684) by 28th June 2019 before 5:30pm; otherwise, prizes will be forfeited.
- Registration and submission of entries implies automatic acceptance of the rules and regulation of the contest. In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Organizer is final.
- The Organizer shall have the right to reproduce and distribute your Submission for promotional purposes in broadcast, print and/or other media as the Organizer may determine in their sole discretion. To agree that the Organizer owns all rights, titles, and interests in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by the Organizer using or incorporating the submission.
- If for any reason, all or part of the contest is not capable of being executed as planned, or infection by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of entrants, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Organizer, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Organizer reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any entry or entrant and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest (in whole or in part) and/or award the prize(s) from among all eligible entries received as of the date of the termination, as the Organizer determines in their sole discretion.
- Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification.
- The Organizer shall have the right to publish winners’ post for promotional or publicity purposes without prior notice.
- In the event of a dispute, the potential winner may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the identified Facebook, and/or email account. The Organizer’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- A member is only eligible to claim the prize once, even if they have used multiple Facebook accounts to participate.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify anyone who, in their opinion, has tampered with or disrupted the entry process or operation of this contest or violated the rules.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Organizer and not to Facebook. The information you provide will be used for promotional or publicity purposes only.