Its unique see-through glass ceramic makes it easy to monitor challenging culinary processes. Bid good-bye to days of messy boil-overs, evaporated soup and tedious clean-ups. The risk of overcooking is also minimised as you get to enjoy more nutritious and healthier meals.
Made of natural, non-porous and non-reactive material, VISIONS is the perfect cookware for all liquid-based dishes. It does not contaminate your stocks and soups no matter how long you simmer, steam or boil. Whatever you have on the menu, VISIONS does not retain odours and food particles or stains giving you a peace of mind.
Whether it is stovetop cooking, oven, microwave, under the grill, in the refrigerator or in the dishwasher, VISIONS is your ideal choice of cookware. Enjoy the revolutionary convenience of preparing, cooking, serving and storing in one vessel with VISIONS cookware.
With excellent heat retaining properties, VISIONS allows food to be cooked perfectly on lower settings than usual cookwares, encouraging lower energy consumption. Regular cooking on medium to low flames or lower oven settings can help to save energy, encouraging an investment on cost-saving option for this environmentally-friendly cookware.
FULL TEN YEAR WARRANTY - VISIONS
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any VISIONS cookware base that breaks from hot or cold temperatures within ten years from date of purchase.
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY — BOROSILICATE GLASS COVER
Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) promises to replace any borosilicate glass cover that breaks from heat within two years from date of purchase.
FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY — PARTS
Any part with a manufacturing defect will be replaced, without charge, within one year from date of purchase.
For these warranties to apply, the owner must follow the Use & Care instructions provided at the time of purchase. Proof of purchase (receipt) and product is required for all replacement.
During the warranty period, should a warranty problem develop, contact your local Corelle Brands (Asia Pacific) office or contact us at AsiaConsumer@corellebrands.com
Use & Care
Use & Care
- VISIONS cookware is extremely versatile. It can be taken straight from the freezer to the oven, microwave, gas or electric stovetop and then to dishwasher or sink – no matter how hot or cold the dish is.
- VISIONS cookware is easy to clean and does not stain or retain odours as will metal and plastic cookware.
- Stovetop use
- VISIONS cookware retains heat so well, you can use a lower heat setting than normal and save on energy. This also helps prevent sticking or burning of food.
- For best results, prepare food which are stirred or have liquid as a cooking medium.
- VISIONS cookware can be used on gas, electric and ceramic stovetops.
- Oven and griller use
- VISIONS cookware is ideal for all oven types – conventional, convection and toaster ovens.
- Glass cover must not be placed under the griller or in a toaster oven.
- Microwave use
- VISIONS cookware is perfect for the microwave.
- Use pot holders as dish may become hot during cooking.
- Refrigerator and freezer use
- VISIONS cookware can go from the refrigerator or freezer directly to the stovetop, oven or microwave.
- Use only wooden, nylon or plastic utensils. Metal utensils can scratch on the VISIONS cookware surface.
- Use only plastic or nylon cleaning pads and non-abrasive cleansers such as CORNINGWARE Cleaner & Conditioner.
- To loosen cooked-on food, soak cookware in warm soapy water. Cool the PYREX cover before soaking.
- Store dishes separately if space permits.
- Do not nest, as direct glass to glass contact can damage the cookware.
- Stack carefully by inverting the lids and stacking smaller pieces on top.
- If stacking is not possible due to limited space, nest the cookware by placing a cloth between each piece.
- All glass and glass-ceramic materials (e.g. VISIONS) are breakable, so please take care in use.
- Do not use VISIONS cookware for deep fat frying.
- Do not use for popping corn, caramelising sugar or making candy.
- Use pot holders when handling hot VISIONS cookware in the microwave oven.
- Do not heat empty VISIONS cookware in the microwave oven.
- Do not use or repair chipped, cracked, or broken glass and glass-ceramic items.
- Place hot VISIONS cookware on a placemat as retained heat could damage bench surfaces.
- Do not use the cover under a griller or in a toaster oven.
- Do not place a hot glass cover on a cold or wet surface, or handle with a wet cloth.